Inverse proof of Life ? ( as in NOT animated )

Disney/Pixar film line up - take note on John Carter of Mars- it ain't there. I wasn't happy at first. For a moment. But that's because this is list of ANIMATED pictures. Hey hey hey....


WALT DISNEY ANIMATION STUDIOS/ PIXAR ANIMATION STUDIOS RELEASE SCHEDULE 2008 – 2012:

Jun 27, 2008 – WALL•E (Andrew Stanton)
May 29, 2009 – Up (Pete Docter/Bob Peterson)
Oct 2, 2009 – Toy Story in 3-D (John Lasseter)
Feb 12, 2010 – Toy Story 2 in 3-D (John Lasseter)
Jun 18, 2010 – Toy Story 3 (Lee Unkrich)
Summer 2011 – newt (Gary Rydstrom)
Christmas 2011, The Bear and the Bow (Brenda Chapman)
Summer 2012 – Cars 2 (Brad Lewis)

And notice Andrew Stanton ( who seems to be the MARS guy )has nothing new after Wall - E

- Jeff

Comments

I had just posted last night on my blog about the influence of Lowell's canal theory on Mars on ERB and Bradbury.
I'm probably a "red shirt," if you know what that means.
Jeff Doten said…
Sorry - I was getting spammed. I'll zip over and d do the canals.

Popular posts from this blog